Sweet Potato Hash, Eggs & Smashed Avo
- 1 large ripe avocado
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, ends trimmed and spiralized on a flat blade
- 2 medium sweet potatoes , ends trimmed and spiralized into thin noodles
- 2 large eggs
- Sriracha sauce, for drizzling
- Smash up the avocado with a fork, leaving some pieces chunky, then add the lime juice and season to taste.
- Heat the oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 2 mins, then stir in the sweet potato. Season and press the potato into the pan with the back of a wooden spoon. Cook for 10-15 mins, stirring occasionally, until the potato is softened and crisping at the edges.
- Make two spaces in the pan, crack in the eggs and cook for 2-3 mins until the whites are just set and the yolks runny. Dollop on the avocado and drizzle with sriracha to serve.
Recipe from www.bbcgoodfood.com