SpamellaB's Summer Sundae
Get creative in the kitchen with SpamellaB's recipe!
- 6 bananas, peeled and frozen in chunks
- 300g natural yoghurt (can be dairy-free)
- 6 tablespoons maple syrup
For the vanilla flavour –
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the chocolate flavour –
- 2 tablespoons cacao or cocoa powder
For the berry flavour –
Chocolate drizzle –
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons cocoa or cacao powder
Other decorations –
- Divide the frozen bananas, coconut yogurt and maple syrup into 3 separate bowls and add the rest of the ingredients per ice cream flavour.
- Take it in turns to whizz up each one for at least 1 minute in a blender to result in thick, smooth ice cream. Place in small separate containers and freeze for 30 minutes.
- When ready to serve, remove each ice cream from the freezer a few minutes before.
- Meanwhile melt the coconut oil and maple syrup and whisk in the cacao/cocoa powder until smooth.
- Scoop out each ice cream into a sundae dish then drizzle with the chocolate sauce, arrange the berries and Bahlsen biscuits and scatter over the cacao nibs and freeze-dried berries. Enjoy straight away!