Pink Smoothie Bowl
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- small piece of ginger*
- 1/2 avocado
- 2 large frozen bananas (easiest if cut into chunks)
- 1 1/2 cup frozen mixed berries.**
- 1 cup greek yoghurt
- Blend the spinach and ginger together
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until combined
- Pour into bowls and add toppings of choice
- Serve straight away
Adjust levels of fruit / greens to suit your child's taste.
*The ginger gives quite a strong flavour so you may wish to miss this out if not a flavour your child likes.
** Dark berries will turn the smoothie bowl from green to purple/pink.
Healthy Little Foodies is run by Amy, mum to two little boys with a BSc(Hons) in Food Science and Marketing. Amy used to be a Primary School teacher in Scotland and now lives in Sydney, Australia. Follow Healthy Little Foodies on Pinterest and Instagram.