Parmesan Spring Chicken
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 1 egg white
- 5 tbsp finely grated parmesan
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 400g new potatoes, cut into small cubes
- 140g frozen peas
- good handful baby spinach leaves
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Heat grill to medium and line the grill pan with foil. Beat the egg white on a plate with a little salt and pepper. Tip the Parmesan onto another plate. Dip the chicken first in egg white, then the cheese. Grill the coated chicken for 10-12 minutes, turning once until browned and crisp.
- Meanwhile, boil the potatoes for 10 minutes, adding the peas for the final 3 minutes, then drain. Toss the vegetables with the spinach leaves, vinegar, oil and seasoning to taste. Divide between four warm plates, then serve with the chicken.