Keema Tortilla Stack
Ingredients (serves 6):
- 450g/1lb prepared lamb keema
- 150ml/¼pint good, hot lamb or vegetable stock
- 4-6 corn or flour tortillas
- 100g/4oz grated mild hard cheese, e.g. Cheddar
- Preheat the oven to Gas mark 6, 200°C, 400°F.
- Put the keema and the stock in a large non-stick pan and heat for 3-4 minutes until piping hot, breaking up the mixture with a wooden spoon.
- Place a tortilla on a large non-stick baking tray and spoon over a portion of the mince mixture evenly and a handful of cheese. Repeat with the remaining ingredients finishing with the cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, or until the cheese melts. Cut into equal portions and serve with salad.
To ensure your recipes are a culinary success, remember to look out for a Quality Standard Mark such as the Red Tractor logo in independent butchers and selected supermarkets to guarantee that the lamb is quality assured and responsibility sourced by people dedicated to producing great food.
Recipe from www.simplybeefandlamb.co.uk