Easy Chocolate Cornflakes Cakes
- Dr. Oetker Muffin Cases
- 50g Margarine (2 oz)
- about 25 ml Golden Syrup (1 ½ tbsp)
- 175g Dr. Oetker Fine Cooks' Milk Chocolate (6 oz)
- 150g Cornflakes (5 oz)
- 5ml Dr. Oetker Madagascan Vanilla Extract (1 tsp)
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over a low heat.
- Add the golden syrup stirring constantly until mixed.
- Add the Milk Chocolate and Vanilla Extract and stir until blended then remove from the heat.
- Add the cornflakes and stir to coat evenly. For an interesting twist you could also add chopped dried apricots to the mixture.
- Place in Baking Cases and place in a fridge. Allow to set before serving.
Recipe from www.oetker.co.uk