Cookie Dough Pizza
We've seen pizza in all sorts of varieties, but this has to be our favourite. Top your cookie dough pizza base with any treats that take your fancy.
Ingredients (serves 15):
- 185g butter, softened
- 185g golden caster sugar
- 150g soft light brown sugar
- 2 medium eggs, beaten
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 335g self raising flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 200g chocolate chips
- 200g dark chocolate, melted
- 25g giant white chocolate buttons
- 25g mini marshmallows
- 25g strawberries, hulled and sliced
- Heat the oven to 180C/160 fan/ gas 4. Beat the butter and sugars together in a large bowl using an electric whisk or table top mixer. Pour in the beaten eggs and vanilla, beating well until combined.
- Sift in the flour and salt and fold until evenly combined. Scatter over the chocolate chips and stir until they are rippled throughout the dough.
- Roll into a big round cookie and place onto a large baking sheet covered with parchment. If the dough feels very soft at this stage pop it in the fridge for 30 minutes to firm up. Bake in the preheated oven for 25 minutes until golden at the edges and still a little wobbly in the middle. Leave to cool for a couple of minutes before topping. Spread the melted chocolate over the cookie, sprinkle with giant chocolate buttons, mini marshmallows and strawberries. Cut into about 15 slices and serve while it is still a little warm.
Recipe from www.bbcgoodfood.com