Chicken Wrap with Sticky Sweet Potato
Ingredients (makes 2):
- 100g cooked sweet potato (from Lemon & garlic roast chicken, see 'goes well with')
- 2 multigrain wrap
- 200g cooked chicken, shredded (from Lemon & garlic roast chicken, see 'goes well with')
- small handful salad leaves
- small handful baby plum or cherry tomatoes, halved
- Mash last night’s sweet potato so that it's very smooth, then divide the mixture thinly and evenly between the wraps.
- Divide the chicken, salad leaves and tomatoes between each wrap.
- Fold the wrap and roll up, making sure that you contain the filling. Eat straight away or wrap in baking parchment and string (or foil) for later.
Recipe from www.bbcgoodfood.com