Beef Mini Roast with a Sticky Sweet Chilli Glaze
For the Sweet Sticky Glaze
30ml/2tbsp prepared sweet chilli sauce of your choice
30ml/2tbsp tomato ketchup
Dash of Worcestershire sauce
For the Chips or Potato Wedges
For the Vegetables
- To prepare the sticky glaze; in a small bowl mix all the ingredients together.
- Preheat the oven to Gas mark 5, 190°C, 375°F.
- Place the joint on a chopping board, make several slashes over the surface of the joint and season all over. Transfer to a roasting rack in a medium non-stick roasting tin and roast for 30-40 minutes. Cover with foil if browning too quickly.
- Remove the joint from the oven and brush with the glaze from one bowl all over. Return to the oven and cook uncovered for a further 10 minutes.
- Cook the chips or potato wedges according to the packet instructions.
- Remove the joint from the oven, transfer to a warm plate, cover and leave to rest for 5-10 minutes, 20 minutes if time allows.
- Cook the vegetables according to the packet instructions.
- Slice the beef and serve with chips or potato wedges and vegetables.
Recipe from www.simplybeefandlamb.co.uk