Becky’s Fish Tacos
Say hello to ‘The Youngsters’ – a panel of mini chefs and food critics! Their mission… to create tasty and exciting Chip Shop meal ideas – for kids, by kids!
What you’ll need...
- 4 medium tomatoes, peeled and chopped
- ½ medium red onion, chopped
- 1 small garlic clove, crushed
- Juice of ½ lime
- Handful of fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- ½ green jalapeno chilli, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ripe avocado, peeled, stone removed & chopped
- ¼ tsp chopped jalapenos
- Juice of a lime
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tbsp of finely chopped coriander
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 8 crunchy taco shells
- 2 little gem lettuces, finely shredded
- Low fat greek yoghurt
- Cook the Young’s Chip Shop Omega 3 Fish Fillets as per the instructions on pack.
- Tomato Salsa - Combine all the ingredients together in a bowl, mix well & season to taste.
- Guacamole - Place the Avocado in a bowl & mash using a fork until smooth but retaining some texture. Add the remaining ingredients, mix together & season to taste.
- Divide the lettuce between the Taco Shells & top with a spoonful of tomato salsa & Guacamole.
- Cut the fish fillets in half & place one half into each Taco & serve with remaining Salsa, Guacamole & Yogurt.