Beat the back to school boredom with our competition
Closing Date: 30th September 2019
Applications close 30th September 2019 – Get your child or pupil’s entry in now!
September is here, which can mean only one thing – back to school! But it doesn’t have to be a bore - thanks to this exciting competition we’ve launched with the leading magazine for parents and school teachers in the primary school sector – Primary Times.
To celebrate the launch of our new Aquadoodle Pro range, which makes learning fun and mess free with zero waste, we have teamed up with Primary Times to launch a national drawing competition to find the next budding artist.
The brand-new additions to the Aquadoodle Pro range include How to Doodle, My ABC Doodle and Shape and Create. The three new product releases actively encourage children’s creativity and development, whilst – most importantly - having fun.
With the launch of My ABC Doodle, children can learn to count and write while having fun time and time again with absolutely no waste – it’s as easy as one, two, three! Fill the no-mess water pen then trace over the letter and number shapes, to copy basic writing strokes and sketch away on the mat as colours come to life. Once the water has dried, designs dry and fade away meaning the My ABC Doodle can be used again and again!
Whether you are a parent or school teacher of a child aged five to eleven years old, entering your child into the competition couldn’t be any simpler – it’s a case of Doodle, Snap & Share. Once the drawing has been completed, snap and share the drawing via https://uk.tomy.com/primarytimes
The winner of the competition will not only receive a My ABC Doodle and a toy bundle worth £250, but they will also win £500 worth of book vouchers for their school. What are you waiting for?
The closing date for entries is 30th September 2019, so make sure you act quick to be in with the chance of winning!
Terms and Conditions
1. This prize promotion is open to all UK residents (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland), of primary school age except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the prize promotion (including TOMY UK CO., LTD employees and their immediate families).
2. Entrants must have parental or guardian permission before entering the competition.
3. Parental permission will be requested upon receival of the entry.
4. Any entrants received that do not have accompanying parental or guardian permission within two days of the closing date will be automatically deleted.
5. To enter, send the child’s drawing to https://uk.tomy.com/primarytimes by 30th September 2019, include the child’s full name, age and hometown, as well as a mobile number for the parent/guardian.
6. Entries that are incomplete, lost, mislaid, damaged, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatever reason will not be accepted. Any comments that we consider (in our absolute discretion) to be vulgar, offensive, indecent, racist, copied, offensive, cruel or fraudulent, or infringe on the rights or others will be immediately removed.
7. The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules.
8. Everyone who meets the entry criteria will be entered into the competition for consideration.
9. There will be one entry per child. No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple email addresses, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified and any prize entitlement will be void.
10. One winner will be selected, and their entry, name, age and hometown will be shared with respective local press, national press and on TOMY social media channels. Consent is withdrawable at any time, however failure to provide permission for TOMY to publish this information will result in your child being removed from the competition.
11. Entries must be received by the time specified in these terms and conditions to be in with a chance of winning. All competition entries received after the time specified are automatically disqualified and deleted.
12. All entries (excluding the winners) will be deleted after 90 days.
13. The prize for the winner is a £250 TOMY toy bundle and My ABC Aquadoodle. The child’s school will also receive £500 worth of book tokens.
14. There is no cash or alternative to the prize stated and we cannot send the prize to anyone other than the named winner. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be resold. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative one of the same or higher value.
15. The winner will be notified via email or telephone.
16. If a prize is not claimed within two days of that winner being notified, the prize will be redrawn and awarded to a new winner. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility if you are not able to take up the prize.
17. We reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion for whatever reason, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but if this happens we will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
18. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
19. The promoter’s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
20. As part of the introduction of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we have updated our Privacy Notices. These Privacy Notices set out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed. The Promoter will only process your personal information as set out in the Privacy Notice: https://uk.tomy.com/privacy. By entering into this competition and providing us with your information, you agree to these terms and conditions and our Privacy Notices. The Promotor is only using the personal data of the entrants to administer the competition on the basis that it is necessary for entering or performing a Contract.
21. The Promoter is: TOMY UK CO., LTD., Hembury House Pynes Hill, Rydon Lane, Exeter, Devon, EX2 5AZ.
22. The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and the courts of England.