Competition Terms and Conditions
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be a UK resident
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Broad Oak Publications Ltd.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. If you want to enter a competition you may enter via the website on the applicable competition page, or you can also send your answer to the questions, together with your name, address and e-mail address by e-mail to: email@example.com
6. Sending an e-mail is not proof that we have received your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost or delayed, or which are not received for any reason.
7. The closing date is as specified in each competition, and Broad Oak Publications Ltd reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
8. If you win a competition, we will notify you by post and e-mail. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Primary Times South West Wales, Tyle, Broad Oak, Carmarthen, SA32 8QP after the closing date.
10. The panel of judges for each competition will be comprised of members of the team at Broad Oak Publications Ltd
11 The prize will not be transferable to another person.
12. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
13. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
14. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
15. This competition is being run by Broad Oak Publications Ltd of Tyle, Broad Oak, Carmarthen, SA32 8QP
16. Broad Oak Publishing Ltd reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Broad Oak Publishing Ltd may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
17. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
Over 18 million copies of Primary Times magazines are distributed every year through primary schools in 59 regions across the UK and Ireland.